Life-Time Transferrable Warranty
For older adults with mobility challenges or those with disabilities, Walk-In Tubs are an excellent home improvement for fostering at-home independence.
Walk-In Tubs have greatly gained in popularity as a way for older adults and the disabled to remain more independent in their own homes. In addition to the benefits of hydrotherapy and increasing circulation, people also select to upgrade to Walk-In tubs for a number of other reasons:
- To address safety and independence, helping to prevent slipping, falling and to facilitate being able to bathe with less assistance.
- To address the issues of mobility due to age or disability.
- Seniors who do not wish to move to assisted living and want to “age in place”
- Family caregivers of individuals with mobility issues, or caregivers who have decided to keep their parents or disabled family members at home instead of assisted living facilities.
- People with early Alzheimer’s who can still get in and out of a walk-in tub, or their caregivers who need to assist their loved ones with issues relating to Alzheimer’s.
- Individuals who cannot fit into a regular tub (standard sizes being rather small to begin with) and wish to bathe.
- Anyone wishing to convert a standard tub into a more luxurious bathing Jacuzzi experience without the upkeep of a hot tub.
- Therapeutic reasons (soothing aching joints and tense or sore muscles).